Change of Personal Details

Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your address, telephone number or name; it is important that we have up to date contact details in case we need to contact you.

Non-urgent advice: Please note

If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, can you please provide us with a copy of the appropriate document (requirement of Department of Health).